A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Spanish Ward with Elder Shuster!!



Hola Familia!

So for this past week I have been companions with Elder Shuster (my companion in the MTC)!!!  We had two visa waiters that got their visas way earlier than expected and so randomly they just left last Thursday.  We didn't have any other missionaries that could take their spots which left Elder Shuster and one other missionary companion-less. So President Swain told Elder Dreiling that he would be leaving and going with this other missionary who was doing some online proselyting and then he told me to cover the YSA and then the Spanish Ward with Elder Shuster!!  So we have been doing that for a while now and it is awesome!!  It is super hard to try and work two different areas but it has been a blast!  It was amazing to start eating the Mexican dinners again and I remember why I gained so much weight at the beginning of my mission! This is only going to last until this Friday and then we will be getting more visa waiters so I will be going back to serving with Elder Dreiling.  
Surgery on my knee will be January 15th...in Park City!  I am not too sure of how that is going to work still exactly but I guess we will find out. President says that he will not be able to go with me because he has interviews that day so I don't really know how it is all going to go down.
 
Other good news is our newest convert is is thinking about serving a mission! So exciting!

Well I hope all is going well there, I didn't have a lot of time to email today so I am going to have to make this one short!
Love ya!

Siempre Cree,
Elder Creer



No comments:

Post a Comment