A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Got 2 years to serve, and my whole life to remember how I served!



Hola Familial!
So I officially only have 6 weeks left! Crazy huh? I will be staying with Elder Biggs here in this Spanish branch so hopefully we can get it up and running before I get home! Things have been hard this past week. One of the elders that we live with was sick this past week so I had to stay home with him for 3 nights this week so that was kind of a bummer. Things in the area are still pretty slow but we should have things going a bit better here this week. Sometimes it is completely exhausting mentally but we just keep going.
 All in all things are going pretty good here. I know I only have 1 transfer left so it is getting just a tad bit more real that I will be going home soon. It still doesn't feel completely real that it will all be over soon but all I know is that I will work my heart out for the next 6 weeks! Got 2 years to serve, and my whole life to remember how I served! I haven't sent any pics home in forever but maybe you will get lucky sometime and get some haha, maybe not but you can always hope right! :) That’s it. haha well I’ve got to get going but I will have something exciting to tell ya next week! Stay sweet.
Siempre Crean,
Elder Creer

No comments:

Post a Comment