A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Playin' 'til the whistle blows baby!

Hola Famila,
Well this one is going to be short and it will be my last one...Next week p-day isn't until Thursday for the 4th of July and I will be home on Tuesday. Friday is outgoing missionary day so we will be going to the temple, lunch and have have interviews with President and Sister Swain. Then Sunday night we are having a mission devotional and then Monday we are having a mission party to celebrate the first year of the mission so this week is going to fly by...I don't even know what to think. I am just so grateful to have had the opportunity to be able to serve a full time mission for the Lord. I have learned a ton and my testimony has grown way stronger! I have had so many opportunities here that I wouldn't have had anywhere else so it has definitely been a blessing. I might not have thought that when I first opened my call and people just made fun of me, but looking back I wouldn't have traded it for anything else in the world! I know this work is the work of the Lord and it is sad I won't be doing it full time here in a week but I will work my heart out this week! Playin' 'til the whistle blows baby!
Siempre Crean,
Elder Creer

No comments:

Post a Comment