A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Monday, June 3, 2013

The time is running short but my fire for the work isn't!



Hola familia!
How are things going? Sounds like Bry is doing really good,- super energetic too haha. Things here are going good..Just got less than a month left! So crazy how fast it is!  We are trying as hard as we can to get the area up and running before I head out. This week was super busy so we didn't have that much of a chance to work a lot in our areas but this week we should be good to go. We really didn't have too much time to work so there aren't very many stories or anything. We almost got jumped cuz some druggies wanted our bikes but that's about it haha.
I know that the time is running short but my fire for the work isn't! I am going to work my heart out till the very end so that the Lord can continue to use me as His instrument! I know there are people that will be ready to be baptized before I go home, I just have to be worthy to find them! Hope all is going well there...adios!
Siempre Crean,
Elder Creer

No comments:

Post a Comment