A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Half baked cookie with ice cream on top...

Hola Familia! For my birthday I made my own cake...lol...but then the other companionship that lives with us...Elder Mochegemba and Elder Colton made some kind of dessert for me..It was like half baked cookie with ice cream on top..It was pretty good and we had Mexican mango soda. So our baptism that we were supposed to have on my birthday got moved to June 17 and the one that we had for next weekend got moved to July 17. The rest of the week nothing really special happened. It was kind of a slow week. We are working hard and talking to everyone. That is how we have been finding most of the people that we have been teaching lately. Earlier when I was in this area we thoroughly reviewed the area book and we were finding baptisms left and right but now I am trying my best to talk to every person on the street and share a small part of the gospel with them. We have met two great families that way and it has been really promising. We just have to continue to work harder and pray for the miracles. Well hope all is well. StAy SwEeT Siempre Crean, Elder Creer

No comments:

Post a Comment