A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Growling at me like a small lion...

Hola Familia! This week was like Man vs. Wild! So many different things tried to eat us alive this week! So to start things off, another snake tried to bite me this week. It was right in front of our investigator's house and she hates snakes! She told us to kill it but was like screaming and freaking out and it was super funny. So I decided to man up and take care of business haha. It tried to bite me and I punched it in the face and made it a little dizzy so I could give him the round house kick to the face to finish him off. I will attach a pic to show you my second victory in the last two weeks with the snake gang. Then a spider tried to attack me while I was driving... I HATE SPIDERS! So I pulled over the car and we bailed out of Elder Vital’s passenger door (because the spider was on my window) and I ran around the car and flipped off my shoe and then smashed the spider right on the car with my shoe right in the middle of the road..I am sure there were a million people watching wondering what was going on haha but once again...victory! Then yesterday we were driving and we parked the car and there was another fight...6 raccoons!! So I was feeling a little confident after my latest victories and maybe a little too cocky haha. So anyway one raccoon tried to get me and was growling at me like a small lion and I threw a cherry at it and it got scared and ran up a tree haha I will call that a victory haha. Yeah it was a pretty crazy week! Thanks for all the brownies. I took them to leadership meeting and then district meeting the next day and everyone loved them. I made a lot of money too, I was charging like a buck a piece...it was great haha. Thanks for all the b-day stuff it was great! Love you all, and mom I was just kidding about selling your treats lol :) Siempre Crean, eLdEr CrEeR

No comments:

Post a Comment