A glimpse into the life of a Mormon missionary (Elder Creer) as he serves a two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He began serving in the Utah Salt Lake City Mission- Spanish speaking. On July 1, 2012, he was transferred to a new mission- the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

He is super quiet and thinks I talk too much, haha...

Hola Familia!
Well transfer info! I.....stayed haha and Elder Morales went to West Valley. I am District Leader still but now I am training as well. My new companion for now is Elder Tracy. I am training him for 3 weeks and then he will head off to Argentina and then my new comp will come from Argentina. So I will train two people this transfer, yikes! haha. So I’m still here in Rose Park. I still live with Elder Torres and his new companion. So a little bit about Elder Tracy... He is from Highland Utah and knows Sam Avila from school...remember him? He is super quiet and thinks I talk too much, haha. But I know it is what we both need for these next few weeks so we will do it gladly!
Also I switched districts..Now I have my ballin’ buddies Also I have 4 sisters in my district who are doing really well.  They taught 50 something lessons this week! Also we got Elder Rogers back in the area, he lives like 3 houses down from me and I see him all the time so that is sweet! I don’t know when he is going to Brazil, haha.
And Jessie to answer your questions we don't know anything about the new mission right now, we only know that 60 missionaries will be leaving in a few months. And those that are in the south or west zone next transfer will be heading to the new mission so we still have some time until we find out exactly what is going to happen but I WILL GO WHERE THE LORD WANTS ME TO GO!
Elder Tory came to visit at transfers so I talked to him a little bit and he is heading off to Hawaii in April, lucky him because that's when the weather gets good again! Terripia is out in Wyoming right now and he says it is freezing. Shuster is out in Toeele and Blakley and Heaton are in West Valley.
This week was tough for us. We are trying to find solutions of what to do; many of our current investigators aren’t responding well.  We do have a baptism  this week on Friday so that will be Elder Tracy’s first one of the mission so he is getting pretty excited about that.. Well that is pretty much all that is going down here. Hope all is going well there!
Love ya!
Siempre Crean,
E L D E R  C R E E R

No comments:

Post a Comment